4th and 5th Grade Performance
A Night of Music and Dancing
Thursday, Dec 13, 2018
- Please report to the cafeteria by 6:20PM. Check in with your homeroom teacher AND Mr. King!
- 5th grade: Gentlemen need to dress in slacks/trousers with a button down shirt, polo shirt, or turtleneck that is tucked into the trousers. Please remember to wear a belt. Gentlemen also need to wear shoes that allow them to dance with ease. Blue jeans or shorts will not be appropriate.
- 5th grade: Ladies need to wear a modest dress or skirt that is knee length or longer with shoes that have a closed heel or strap. Low-heeled shoes would allow ladies to dance with ease. Blue jeans or shorts will not be appropriate.
- 4th grade: Come dressed in holiday themed attire! Christmas hats/head gear is fine to wear. Blue jeans will be fine for 4th
- Day performance: 1:30PM in the gym. You do NOT have to dress up for the day performance.
- Saunders and Mr. King look forward to presenting this program!
- Please contact Mrs. Saunders (firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you have any questions.
Bonsack Night with the Rail Yard Dawgs
Friday, January 11, 2019
Come join us for a night of fun with the Rail Yard Dawgs hockey team. Our very own 4th graders will be singing The National Anthem before the game begins (more info to follow soon). We have reserved a section of seats for our school. $3.00 per ticket will come back to support the Bonsack music classroom! To purchase tickets at the special price, please use the link below by January 9th. Tickets can only be purchased through this online link in order to sit in the Bonsack section. Fourth grade students who will be singing that night do NOT have to purchase a ticket! Those students will be admitted to the game FREE!
Program doubles the number of mental health counselors for schools
Parents encouraged to schedule a conference with a teacher as soon as the need arises.