Welcome to Cave Spring High School!

We are so excited to have you join the Cave Spring family! 

  • Please schedule your child's enrollment appointment as soon as possible to avoid delays in enrollment at the start of the school year. Both the student and a parent/legal guardian must attend the appointment.  Additionally, be certain to withdraw or provide notification to your child's previous school. The following information must be provided during the new student enrollment meeting:

    1. Original Birth Certificate (photocopies are not acceptable)
    2. Residency Documentation - Depending on your residency situation, acceptable documentation includes:             EITHER
      • If you own or rent your own residence, a copy of ONE of these items:  a mortgage statement, signed rental lease agreement, or real estate tax statement of your principal residence in Roanoke County  OR
      • If you reside with someone else and do not have your own mortgage, rental lease, or Roanoke County real estate tax statement, you must provide both of the following: (1) The person with whom you are living must provide a mortgage, lease, or real estate tax statement, along with a notarized statement that you the parent(s) and child live with them listing their address, and (2) Parent provides another valid document from the "Additional Proof of Residency" list shown below. (Each document must show name and address of the residence as it appears on the student(s) enrollment form(s). The physical street address must be shown on all acceptable documents. A post office box or business address is not acceptable.)    Additional Proof of Residency Options (Only applicable if you live with someone else for item #2 above):
        • Payroll check stub issued by an employer within the last two months.
        • Original monthly bank statement not more than two months old issued by a bank.
        • Utility bill, not more than two months old, issued to parent (examples include: gas, electric, sewer, cable). Cellular phone bills are not acceptable. Utility bills must be submitted in full. 
    3. Former school information (copy of School Record, Transcript, Final Report Card); if transferring after the school year is underway, current withdrawal grades will also be needed.
    4. Immunization Certificate with clinical signatures: MMR series (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Hepatitis B series, DTP series, OPV/IPV series, Varicella, Tdap booster
    5. Custody information (if applicable)

    **This information must be present at the time of enrollment. The parent/legal guardian must obtain all necessary copies directly from such institutions and have them in-hand during the enrollment meeting.**