- Students who advocate for a violence-free and drug-free school and community.
- Students are taught to use their voices, to speak out on issues impacting youth in their school and community; use their minds to think of ways that they can make a difference and use their gifts to change the world.
- Prevention Club is made up of teams of 6th, 7th, and 8th graders who meet during their lunch periods. Some after school meetings are periodically required.
- Prevention Club sponsors activities such as Red Ribbon Week, National Bullying Prevention Awareness Week, National Youth Violence Prevention Week and Mix-it-Up at Lunch Day.
- There are prevention workshops and conferences that members participate in.
- It is expected that Prevention Club members will learn and develop confidence in being a leader and assuming leadership responsibilities. Displaying good character is also important.