Oak Grove Elementary School 2019-2020
School Supply List
Oak Grove continues our efforts to help our students become more organized and effective in their study habits and study skills. In preparation for this, we are sending the basic supply list for your child. We hope this will be helpful in doing your back to school shopping. Please understand that some items may be used as “community supplies” within the classroom.
PLEASE NOTE: Student placement and teacher assignments are revised throughout the summer. Final assignments will be mailed in August. Please do not call the office requesting this information.
FIFTH GRADE SUPPLIES
· One 1 inch three ring binder for Math
· One 1 inch three ring binder for Science
· One 1 inch three ring blinder for Language Arts/Global Studies
· One hand held personal pencil sharpener
· One large book bag
· One zippered pencil case
· One set of earbuds in a baggie with your child’s name
· Two packages of No. 2 pencils or mechanical
· One pack of colored pencils (NO markers)
· Four glue sticks
· One pair of scissors
· Two high-lighters
· Three packages of 5 tab dividers (Science, Math, and Language Arts/Global Studies)
· One purple folder with two pockets (“Tuesday Tote”)
· Two large boxes of tissues
· One large pack baby wipes
As supplies run out, they will need to be replaced
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS SENT TO SCHOOL