Roanoke County Public Schools recognizes that families depend on our schools as a reliable source of meals. During this mandated closure of schools by the Governor, we will provide free meals to all students who need it. We will have meals for pick up at nine schools across Roanoke County. Please see the FAQ below for more details.
NOTE: Meals will not be available for pickup during spring break (April 6-10). Meal pickup will resume on April 13.
Coronavirus Meal Service FAQ
How can I receive meals?
Will the governor's stay at home order impact meal delivery?
Will there be a charge for meals?
What if the student has peanut allergies?
(updated April 3, 2020)
Meals for pickup
A pre-prepared lunch and bagged breakfast will be available for pick up from Noon to 1 p.m. each weekday at the following schools:
- Burlington Elementary School
- Cave Spring Middle School
- Glen Cove Elementary School
- Glenvar High School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Herman L. Horn Elementary School
- Mount Pleasant Elementary School
- Oak Grove Elementary School
- William Byrd Middle School